Is this website is for outside Indonesia ONLY?
- Yes it is! For Indonesian we have two platforms, liuniconthings.com or Tokopedia official store
Why is the website is different from Indonesian?
- We wanted to keep it separate since we use different promos and rules (mostly shipping rules)
So you can deliver to around the world?
- Yes we have delivered our stuff to USA, Australia, South East Asia, France, Amsterdam and even as far as Russia.
Why does it take 2-3 Weeks for worldwide delivery?
- Because we're trying to use the best and cheapest shipping company (Indonesian post office is intergrated with USPS)
What if my mail got lost?
- We can give you back your money but unfortunately minus the shipping cost. But please check to your local post office first because international delivery sometimes got hold on your local post office for further checking.
What if I want to return the product?
- Sorry we don't do return policy unless it's a defect from our end. So please communicate your needs clearly before any purchase.
How do I wash my printed products?
- On Canvas you can use washing machine, but of course it will be best if you hand wash them. The color will not fade. On leather we suggest you to just wipe them up or gently scrub with soap but don't soaked it in water.
Is Liunic on Things made ethically?
- Yes, we made them locally in our studio in Indonesia.
Is Liunic on Things handmade?
- Yes, it all mostly handmade and cut with hands. (Do you know that most of sewing products are handmade? :)
Can we custom our own products with your drawing?
- No we can't custom products but if you're a company and want to collaborate with us, we're down for it.
Is Liunic on Things made from original artwork?
- Yes it's drawn and design by Martcellia Liunic and our studio design team